It’s definitely feeling autumnal now, as we move into October. This time of year makes me think of cosy knitwear, open fires and heart-warming foods. Of course, there’s no escaping the fact that Halloween falls at the end of this month too; we’ve already taken a delightful trip to our local pumpkin patch here in Sussex.
Did you know, Pumpkin:
• is a great source of fibre
• can help eye health, memory and concentration
• gives your immune system a boost
• contains nutrients for heart health
• helps both your sleep and your mood
Delicious and feel-good: the perfect pairing to the autumnal months ahead.